Welcome!

I craft! Spinning, sewing, knitting, quilting...it's all here, along with so much more. I just love making things and writing about them. I hope you'll join me.

Craftsy

Craftsy

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Zibbet Wednesday

It is finally here! Zibbet Wednesday is in full swing with these awesome picks for today. This is the wrap-up of our goth/fantasy series for this week, but I'm sure more of this stuff will find its way in to other topics!

Our first pick is a little different from the rest of the work we've showcased. This is a print created from a pen and watercolor painting.

MagickMermaid on Zibbet

I think that the colors and the expression on the faeries face would create a reminiscent feeling for myself. I stared at her for quite a while thinking, "I wonder what she's thinking". There is a great story and description on the studio.












PuppyCatMeow on Zibbet

My family and I have been studying Medieval times this year and are attending a Rennaissance Festival in April. That said, I am thinking this is a perfect addition to my plans for a full costumed look! These are extensions that match the color of your own hair!












ZenandCoffee on Zibbet


These are just super-cool. I love the lace and velvet is sexy! As a closet Goth, I think these would be the ideal "Look at me!" accessory.












Shadowfairyqueen on Zibbet

While gazing at this awesome little studio and the bustled skirts on there, I happened to find this choker. With St. Pat's right around the corner, the best way to say "I love Ireland" is not in green and clovers. Zoomorphics are versions of celtic knots using animals. The wolf used in the charm is also a classic Irish image.








Sunhawk on Zibbet
Wizard's spell book? Maybe a book of dragon and fairy sightings? Your original sketches or story ideas? The possibilities are endless with this dragon scale book from Sunhawk.













Well, my fae companions, that wraps up this week's look at three very hot handmade sights and a sample of what they offer in fantasy and such. Thinking about next week's theme. Hmmm...comments and suggestions anyone?

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous collection! Thank you so much for including my Enchanted Bat Faery print. Morgaine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including my Velvet Elegant Victorian Vamp Lolita Arm Warmers! Wonderful blog and great collection!

    ~Wren
    www.ZenAndCoffee.etsy.com
    www.zibbet.com/ZenAndCoffee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I try to respond to each and every one. Please note that all comments are moderated and it may take a little while for your comment to appear. :)

Craftsy

Craftsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...