Welcome!

I craft! Spinning, sewing, knitting, quilting...it's all here, along with so much more. I just love making things and writing about them. I hope you'll join me.

Craftsy

Craftsy

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

How to Share to a Group on Facebook

Just this morning I was asked how to share an image to a group on Facebook. I tried to explain in words, but we all have different learning styles, so I thought a visual would be good. First of all, make sure your image is "Public" otherwise you'll get that lovely little notification that "This image may not be visible to all users because of your privacy settings" blah blah blah and la-de-da.

So, now for the image tutorial.

Step 1:


Step 2: 



Step 3: 



Step 4: 



Step 5: 


And that is that. Once you click the share photo button your picture should appear. Also, make sure that your group's rules are ok with you sharing images and cross posting. Most are, but make sure so you don't get kicked out! Ok, have fun and share away. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I try to respond to each and every one. Please note that all comments are moderated and it may take a little while for your comment to appear. :)

Craftsy

Craftsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...